Ready, Set, Sketch Postponement

Hello sketchers!

I know it’s been a difficult week for all of us in dealing with the fires. Some more than others, I’m sure but I hope you are someplace safe and your family and friends are all accounted for.

After careful consideration, I’ve decided to postpone this month’s sketching meet-up. It seems this afternoon that more evacuation notices have been handed out to Geyserville and now parts of Healdsburg too. I certainly hope all these fires get put out soon.

Please heed any warnings to evacuate if you are advised to do so!